Fixed line, Broadband and Lease Line
B2B – Your complete independent business 2 business mobile, unified telecoms, broadband and IT solutions specialist
Historically line rental solutions have always come from BT. Since the introduction of Wholesale Line Rental, B2B Communications are now able to offer the same line rental solutions as BT but reduced pricing and more importantly….fantastic customer service.
- A complete telecoms solution to cater for all of your requirements
- A single bill to for all services
- We offer the complete transfer of BT PSTN, ISDN 2 and ISDN30 lines
Why choose CPS from B2B Communications:
Taking advantage of Carrier Pre – Select (CPS) will allow B2B Communications to automatically re-route your outbound business calls to an alternative lower cost carrier.
When transferring your business call traffic to us, there is no need to change your phone numbers and all calls are routed automatically. This means no longer will you need to enter a prefix before you dial or have hardware installed on site. With B2B Communications, you can also opt to transfer your business line rentals to us so that you receive one-bill solution for both your business line rental and business call charges.
Benefit from a range of competitively-priced call plans for UK, mobile and business calls to suit individual business requirements. Our Outbound call services can be combined to include phone line rental and other related services to provide one bill from one provider.
Although Outbound calls are similar from provider to provider, B2B Communications does have a number of unique advantages.
- Bill and analyse calls right down to individual DDIs on a per extension basis.
- Sophisticated fraud protection tools that ensure, should your service be abused, that we can quickly identify abnormal calling patterns and let you know before you incur huge costs for international calling scams
- No setup charges
- No need to change phone numbers or install onsite equipment
- No prefix to dial before every business call
- Considerable savings on local, national, international and mobile calls
- Experienced and knowledgeable support team for additional peace of mind
B2B Communications of a range of high quality business-class broadband products designed to meet the bandwidth and usage needs of today’s go ahead companies.
The benefits of Broadband
Ideal for home workers, offices or start-up businesses, available to over 99.5% of the UK and providing a range of speeds that optimise what’s available in your area.
- Great value for money – We provide one of the best value for money products you can buy
- Range of charging options – We’ve got the right product to suit your budget
- Engineering pedigree – We use the industries best providers giving your business a high-quality and a resilient network meaning you can rely on the service with complete confidence
- 24/7 UK-based support – Telephone support is standard so you can always speak to someone at any time of the day
- Advanced diagnostics tools – Our portal-based tools enable quality first-line support
Fibre Broadband is ideal for small and medium-sized organisations where data and bandwidth is business-critical. Download speeds are up to 80Mbps and upstream speeds are up to 20Mbps. And as you’d expect from B2B, our partners back that performance with higher reliability and excellent customer service.
Fibre Broadband access is rapidly spreading across the UK. By upgrading to fibre services you can make broadband work so much harder for your business.
Fibre Broadband services come with a minimum 12-month contract. Installation takes typically 10 working days and we provide 24/7 UK-based support by people who are experts in their field.
How does it work?
Using state-of-the-art Fibre To The Cabinet (FTTC) technology. Fibre handles most of the data with copper only between the premises and the roadside cabinet. Connection speed rises dramatically as a result depending on specific location.
The benefits of Fibre Broadband
- Superfast speeds – Download speeds of up to 80Mbps and upstream speeds up to 20Mbps
- Great value for money – Fibre Broadband is competitively priced and fantastic value for money for any business. Offers a range of product options and monthly usage allowances
- Fewer faults – Greater reliability and performance than non-fibre offerings
- Available in most of the UK – Fibre Broadband is in real demand and thousands of businesses want it. Access is rapidly increasing.
- Business-only service – Our focus is purely on business, not residential customers
As more services move into the cloud so the need for fast, secure and reliable internet connectivity has become essential. B2B Communications provide Ethernet products that are highly reliable, secure and fast data connectivity.
Ethernet services can help reduce the cost of private networking while improving the quality of service and support. We offer scalability and flexibility unavailable from legacy services. And we deliver dedicated, secure, uncontended business-class connections for all your voice and data traffic.
Fibre Ethernet is ideal for organisations that wish to converge voice and data on a single connection. And by using B2B Communications you’ll benefit from significant cost savings while enjoying the ease of dealing with a single, accountable supplier.
We support our Fibre Ethernet product with robust, end-to-end SLAs that include 24/7 UK-based support.
The benefits of Fibre Ethernet
- High capacity and flexible connectivity – Fibre Ethernet service delivers up to 1Gbps dedicated bandwidth. Start small and upgrade later
- Dedicated, uncontended bandwidth – The high availability and low latency afforded by our next generation network makes our FTTC service ideal for cloud-based services
- Voice and data convergence – Reap cost savings by consolidating voice and data. Get the confidence of dealing with the market leader in IP telephony
- 24/7 monitoring and helpdesk – Our services are monitored and supported 24/7 to ensure consistency of performance and immediate response to issues
- Managed Cisco router – We manage the router on your premises to keep it running at peak performance
- Service Level Agreement – Our comprehensive SLAs cover delivery, performance, availability and time to fix, giving you peace of mind and leaving you free to concentrate on your business
Is Fibre Ethernet right for your business?
Organisations of all sizes choose Fibre Ethernet for their data needs. Here are some examples of how we help them:
- Meeting growing demand for bandwidth
- Providing voice and data convergence for cost savings and additional functionality
- Equipping the business for cloud-based services
- Enabling large-scale IP telephony where ISDN is too expensive and inflexible
We are a member of
Don't Be Shy
Drop us a line anytime, or send us an email and we will respond to you as soon as possible.